Wednesday, October 5, 2011

FAITH

Persistence is the key to success.  Never giving up, never giving in, never giving out - but persevering despite every muscle in your body, every voice in your head screaming "STOP!  Go back to when you were comfortable!  Life was easier, even though you were miserable knowing you were meant for something better!"

When that voice enters my head I choose to acknowledge it.  After all, it is a living thing just like we are and it wants to live!  So I simply say "Thank you for sharing, I hear you, now GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

We're getting close to the finish line, ladies.  I'm sorry I haven't been around to give you more in-person encouragement, but it doesn't mean I don't think about you ever day, send my thoughts and prayers, and smile at the thought of what you are doing.

It's always near the end when we start to truly test our limits - or more accurately, our limits are truly tested.  It's time now to have faith in this process and keep going!  See yourself at the finish line and you will make it there.

I'll see you there.  I'm so proud of all of you!

Know yourself, don't NO yourself

-Coach Steve

2 comments:

  1. Reading this post seems as if the message is geared toward how I've been feeling. Almost like going to church and you feel the the pastor is talking to you when the message is for everybody. Thanks for being an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete