Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Face your fears!

Hi ladies!  I'm winging off to New York this week and have just a limited time, but I wanted to say hello and that I'm thinking about all of you and the hard and important work you're doing to better your lives and the lives of others!

Upcoming:

•  I'm going to be sending copies of my book to Basheerah to hand out to all of you, I hope you enjoy it.
•  We're also talking about setting up a Skype session between myself and all of you sometime in the very near future.  I want to talk with you all and see in person the wonderful transformations I'm hearing about.

Finally, I wanted to share with you my blog post for "Know yourself, don't NO yourself" this week.  I hope it inspires you to look beyond fear and focus on a successful outcome.  Here's the link:  http://stevetruitt.blogspot.com/2011/09/fear-itself.html

Be good to yourselves and each other and I'll see you all very soon!

Be your best,

Coach Steve

3 comments:

  1. I could really use some live coaching! This has been a week, but I'll get through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I read your post and that was really deep but so true. I liked it so much I put it on my facebook status. You get all the credit though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sending us your book! I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete