Wednesday, August 3, 2011

HOMEWORK!

A message from Coach Steve...



Okay, now for the homework.  Please make sure you do all the homework this week and have it done by the time I give you the next week's assignments.  Also, if you have any questions or INSPIRIATION you want to share with the group, post a comment below.  So, if you're ready, here we go!

HOMEWORK:

1.  Clean and organize your work space.  Throw away all the junk and no longer matters
2.  Wash and vacuum your car.  Toss out the trash and organize that trunk space!
3.  Answer the following questions based on the person you feel you are right now in this moment in life:



WHO AM I ? ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


WHAT DO I WANT?
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


STRENGTH TO ME IS: 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


That's it!  have a great week!

"Know yourself, don't NO yourself"

-Coach Steve

5 comments:

  1. Cleaning my car has been on my mind this week. I even thought about it today, but kept giving myself excuses to why I can't get to it right now. Gosh, my little brother even works at a car wash and I get a discount. There should be NO excuses! Thanks for giving me that extra little push! Now, I'm off to give my little car some love and shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who am I? I am a very giving person who is extremely emotional. I sweat the small stuff and the big stuff, and often times worry about things I can't control. I am someone who motivates others even when I don't feel completely confident in myself.
    What do I want? I want to control my emotions and stop saying "I'm sorry" when there is no reason to apologize. I want to feel confident at all times and surround myself around people who speak positive of others.
    Strength to me is: My mother is my strength. She is always there for me whenever I need her. She's strong, disciplined and loves me unconditionally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who am I? A free spirited person who loves to smile, laugh, joke and have fun. A person who will give her last to help out. A person that is loving and caring until you have done me wrong.

    What do I want? I want to have every aspect in my life in order. I want to have a better relationship with God, I want to get the weight off, I want to cleanse my mind, and my spirit from all the things I feel that has and is still holding me back, I want to be a role model for my children and other children, I want that special man in my life, and I just want to be successful in all that I do.

    Strength to me is: Having every aspect of your life in order.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who and I? I am a mother, sister, daughter, friend and hard worker. But so are many others.
    What I want is to be more than just the above. I want to be free of all of my insecurities and be the strong, confident, and healthy woman that is waiting to be unleashed. I want to make myself a priority and regain my power by becoming mentally and physically fit. I want to continue to put 100% into everything I do but make sure I give me 100%.
    Strength to me is knowledge, and knowledge is power. I am going to take this wealth of knowledge that I am getting from Sporty Girl Fitness and make it a part of my life! Not just for these 90 days, but for everyday. I owe it to myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have emptied the banker box that has been sitting under my desk since moving into my new office in December and now have my "stuff" in the new file cabinet that I ordered! Taking baby steps to make bigger stides!

    ReplyDelete