Saturday, August 20, 2011

Staying Strong!

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies!  What an amazing journey you're on!  You've been working so hard to transform you lives inside and out and I applaud you for that - don't stop, you're really making a dent!

I hope that you've been able to not only complete the first two homework assignments, but also start to get some insight into what it is that has held you back in your life so far, and find some inspiration to feel more power in your daily lives.

So for this week, I want you to get bold with finding out how you occur to others.  This can be as simple as asking your neighbor, family member, or friend "What do you think are my strengths? What are my weaknesses?  What do you like best about me?  What is the one thing I could let go of to improve my life?"

These questions are key to understand how others see you - why is this important? because sometimes we may not know that the very thing we're trying not to have anyone see is the very thing everyone sees very clearly - if that's the case, it's important to know that all the energy we spend trying to be someone else my be in vain, and that energy can be spent simply being our BEST!

Have fun with this, and let the person you're talking to know that a 'nice' answer will not help you, they need to be honest with you - AND YOU CAN'T ARGUE OR RESPOND BACK - they need to know that their answers are going not be held against them.  Thank them, and write it all down in your journal.

Good luck with this one, seek the truth and be bold!

Know yourself, don't NO yourself!

Coach Steve

1 comment: