Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome and here we go!

SportyGirls!  It was an amazing weekend and I'm so proud of all of you for making into the SportyGirl Fitness crew.  Basheerah and Christine and Obi are going to push you and test you and challenge you to your limits, but when you're done, the results will be amazing.

For my part, don't expect an easy time from me either! Ha!  Yes, I'm your Life Coach and I'll be challenging you mentally as you confront the things from your past which have stopped you from having success in your life up to this point.

If you haven't signed up to receive updates from this blog, please do so now... just to the right of this post.  I'll be assigning you homework each week, and sending you video messages to keep your spirits up as well.

MAKE SURE YOU DO THE HOMEWORK!  It's designed to support you in your goal of transforming your life.

I also encourage all of you to respond to my posts with your own comments, questions, AND breakthroughs as they come along.  I'll be checking in every day, so feel free to write and inspire the other ladies as well.

This will work if we all stick together and support each other!

So... sign up, stay tuned, and BE your best!

"Know yourself, don't NO yourself"

-Coach Steve

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for creating the blogspot! I have experienced many emotions this week. I was really nervous the night we did the weigh-in and pictures. It was great to have the support of the other sporty girls - thanks ladies. The workouts have been tough!! I like waking up feeling sore. No pain...no gain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Steve for your support! Having someone to hear my issues and pass the tissue is awesome, especially when you feel that person is sincere in their concern. I feel privileged to be a part of Sporty Girl Fitness! This is the start of a new beginning, and nothing worth having comes easy. I am staying encouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can continue to be here for and with each other through thick and thin!!! I love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete